About This Item
Make up to 9 dozen cookies in a single batch with the Kitchen Artisan Series 5 Quart Tilt-Head Stand Mixer. This mixer also features 10 speeds to thoroughly mix, knead and whip ingredients quickly and easily and is available in a variety of colors to perfectly match your kitchen design or personality. For even more versatility, use the power hub to turn your stand mixer into a culinary center with over 10 optional hub powered attachments, from food grinders to pasta makers and more.
- 10-speed slide control ranges from a very fast whip to a very slow stir
- Choose from all the color options to find the one that best matches your style and personality.
- The power hub turns your stand mixer into a culinary center with more than 15 optional attachments available.
- 5-Qt. stainless steel bowl with comfortable handle offers enough capacity to mix dough for 9 dozen cookies or 4 loaves of bread in a single batch.
- 59-Point Planetary Mixing Action means 59 touchpoints per rotation around the bowl for thorough ingredient incorporation.
- The tilt-head design allows clear access to the bowl and attached beater or accessory so you can easily add ingredients for a recipe.
- Powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe, whether you’re stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading bread dough or whipping cream.
- Includes coated flat beater, coated dough hook, 6-wire whip and 1-piece pouring shield. The flat beater and dough hook are dishwasher-safe.
- Assembled with Pride in Greenville, Ohio.Hub Cover:Non-Hinged
proposition 65 reasons:WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm – www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Kneader, Mixer, Beater
|Manufacturer Part Number||
|Assembled Product Dimensions (L x W x H)||
14.10 x 8.70 x 13.90 Inches
Most items come with a limited manufacturer’s warranty. The addition of a Walmart Protection Plan adds extra protection from the date of purchase. Walmart Protection Plans cover the total cost of repair, or replacement, for products, as well as covering delivery charges for the exchange. Walmart Protection Plan options and pricing can be found on the product page, as well as in your cart. Go to www.walmart.com/protection to see all the coverage offered for each product. You can view your Walmart Protection Plan after your purchase in the Walmart Protection Plan Hub.
Fabric Care Instructions: Follow instructions provided on the tag or packaging.
There are no reviews yet.